18.7.12

There's no doubt


I was 13 when I got to know No Doubt and I got obsessed. I sang with baby lips like Gwen and fell in love with Adrian Young. I used to download lots of videos and I watched them until I knew them by hard (and it was a long wait until they were download in those days) and dreamed about watching them live. Videos like this one:

A los 13 años aprox conocí No Doubt y me obsesioné. Cantaba poniendo morritos como Gwen y me enamoré de Adrian Young. Me downloadeaba videos varios y me los estudiaba (y había que esperar horas o días para que se bajaran) y soñaba con verlos en vivo. Videos como este:







But No Doubt existed a long time before... Please don't miss this video!

Pero No Doubt existía desde hace bastante antes... Por favor no se pierdan este video!





And now, on July 16th, Settle Down's music video is out! It's the first single of  Push & Shove, their new album to be released on September 25th.

Y ahora, el 16 de Julio, salió el videoclip de Settle Down, el primer single del album Push & Shove, que estará a la venta el 25 de Septiembre.




When I first watched it I thought "Yeah, baby! A great song to make a softer cover" And then, Tony Kanal twitted this video:

Cuando vi el video por primera vez pensé "Siii! Una canción genial para hacer una versión más suave", y después Tony Kanal twiteó este video:



And I was like "double yeah!" Now I can't stop listening to both versions. There's no doubt I'll go to one of their concerts soon (I hope!).

Y pensé "Siiii siiiii!" Ahora no puedo parar de escuchar ambas versiones. No hay doubt de que iré a alguno de sus conciertos pronto (espero!).


www.nodoubt.com




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario